There's nothing better than a smoothie spiked with a bit of ginger! The oats added to this smoothie give an excellent added source of protein and fiber, which help you feel full longer. Filling up on this Berry Ginger Oat Smoothie is a great way to start your day and it takes hardly any time at all.
Ginger Berry Oat Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 handful of organic local berries
- 1 - 1.5 cup of almond milk (or coconut or hemp)
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tall shot glass full of ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Ginger + cinnamon to taste
- Optional ingredients: green powder and supplements + vitamins
- Add all your dry ingredients first, including the berries
- Add the almond milk
- Then, add your preferred amount of honey
- Blend & enjoy!
Join the Tribe.
If yes, sign up here to receive these posts by email, plus a free beginner's guide to plant-powered living. Plus, you'll gain access to new plant-based product reviews, discounts, and announcements.